Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently working with a multinational legal business based in London that is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a 10-11 month FTC. Reporting into the Finance Manager, the role will provide assistance with the management accounts, reporting and annual budgeting.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant:-
- Provide assistance to the accountants at month end and budget reviews.
- Act as the finance contact to several smaller business units.
- Prepare monthly accruals and prepayments for the business units.
- Prepare and distribute the month end reporting for the business units.
- Calculate and post the relevant month end entries.
- Supervising the maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Prepare cash-flow re-forecasts.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations.
This role requires someone to be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or overseas equivalent). The successful candidate will also be able to building strong relationships with senior management and other internal stakeholders.
Click the link below to apply for this fantastic Assistant Accountant position or call me to discuss further.