Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 19 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for a Part -Qualified Management Accountant has just become available at leading Distribution business in North Birmingham. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will play a pivotal role within the business while being offered outstanding career progression.
About the Management Accountant role
The main purpose of the role is to oversee the UK financial reporting, accounting, and billing functions in an organised and efficient manner and produce accurate timely financial and management accounts.
- Overall responsibility for reviewing and posting the journals required to bring the accounts to TB stage
- Overall responsibility for building up backing data to accompany the management accounts
- Overall responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the management accounts and financial statements. Includes managing the month end close process.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
Ideally with a background in Manufacturing or Distribution, you will be well used to working in a fast-paced environment while having the ability to work effectively independently and in teams and with a variety of personality types
- Part Qualified – ACCA or CIMA
- Computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles
- Able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making
- In-depth knowledge of the finance functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 281 5000 to find out more.