Senior Product Control Analyst
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 07 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global Investment Bank based in London is currently looking for a Senior Product control Analyst to join their Global Management Team looking at the definition, design and maintenance of products and services across the market.
This role will provide comprehensive support across revenue growth, cost management and principles of global standard through product accounting activities.
Key responsibilities in the Senior Product Control Analyst role will include:
- Product Management profitability and MI reporting across key products.
- Development and maintenance of product collateral, including sales, service definitions and the management of the central product management repository.
- Oversee product rate card reviews ensuring commercial propositions are accurate for each service and product.
A successful application in the Senior Product Control Analyst role will include:
- Financial Analysis/Product control background (CIMA Qualification is preferred)
- Securities Services or Financial Services background is preferred (5 Years Min)
Should you be interested in this role, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7509 8447