Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Freeman
Date posted 29 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Dear, Robert Walters: International Accountant I am currently recruiting for an International Accountant, on a permanent basis within the Birmingham City Centre area for a leading Legal organisation, the salary for this position is up to £42,000 plus package depending on experience. Please note: It is essential that the ideal candidate has ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification and experience within a larger or regulated organisation working within an International capacity
Requirements of the International Accountant:
- Act as a business partner for non UK office partners (and their delegates), review financial reports and business plans and maintain accurate budgets and forecasts including understanding the drivers of change.
- Enable the accurate and timely reporting of all international office P&L's, Balance Sheets and KPI's to the wider business as required.
- Assist the Commercial Finance Manager with day to day non UK office financial queries, management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, and any other ad hoc tasks.
- Monitor and review exposure to financial and operational risks and oversee mitigating actions.
- Work with the Accounting & Tax team to ensure all non UK office accounting and tax standards, compliance requirements and deadlines are satisfied.
Essential Requirements of an International Accountant:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Professional, credible and confident in dealing appropriately with people at all levels
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Advanced Excel
- Experience in a Law Firm or Professional Services organisation
- IBM Cognos experience
The ideal candidate for this position will be personable, have a strong commercial acumen, interpersonal skills and advanced Excel skills.