Salary £40,000 - £46,000 per annum
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 24 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Are you a Management Accountant looking to work for a growing, high performing group that are recognised in providing a great working environment?
A reputable group based in Milton Keynes are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
The Management Accountant will report into the Senior Management Accountant and work in a high performing yet personable team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Offering detailed insight through analysis to improve management reporting.
- Preparation of regular operational and KPI reports.
- Maintaining and scrutinising cashflow
- Continuously work with wider management reporting team to streamline and enhance processes and reporting tools.
- Working in unison with the statutory reporting team to assist on the preparation of statutory accounts.
The successful candidate will be an experienced management accountant with demonstrable experience in forecasting, month end and manipulating data on excel. You will be able to build rapport in a professional, yet confident manner. To beconsidered for this role you must be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivlent).
CVs are under constant constraint, do not hesitate on applying or calling Callum on 01908 044000.