Senior Finance Business Partner
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 17 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading construction business, going through an exciting period of change at the moment, are looking to recruit for a Senior Finance Business Partner. This role will be based in Warrington.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Business partnering with non-finance senior stakeholders across the business.
- This role will focus on working with specific business units, with occasional travel to see stakeholders across the North as required.
- Influencing these business units, challenging costs and driving change forward.
- Producing analytical reports, and suggesting commercial plans and decisions for the business.
- Full control of the budgeting and forecasting process.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant ( ACA / CIMA / ACCA ) who has got good stakeholder management experience. You must be a strong communicator, who is able to persuade and influence people. Good analytical experience is vital; and whilst it is not essential that you come from a construction business, coming from an industry that works with projects would be advantageous.
About the business
This business are a Construction company, who are going through a period of truly exciting change and development. This role will be commercially focused, help the business to make commercial decisions to allow it to continually move forward.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org