Finance Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 17 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A transport business based in Warrington are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
About the role
As part of this role, you will complete the following tasks:
- Business partnering with non-finance managers across multiple sites. You will be helping them to produce their budgets and forecasts on a regular basis.
- You will be creating, managing and submitting robust budgets to the business.
- Reviewing costs and challenging stake holders as required.
- Developing relevant KPIs for the business, and managing the weekly reporting process.
- Creating trend and variance analysis reports.
- Working towards month end targets and deadlines.
About the person
This business are looking for a business facing accountant, who is a strong and proven business partner. You must be comfortable working across multiple sites, and challenging stakeholders when required. You will be a Qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA ), who has a commercial outlook to accounts. Strong analytical skills are also important, as you will be creating proactive analysis work to help the business look at potential cost reduction.
About the business
This company are a Warrington based transportation company, who are looking for this role to join their growing team.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below or email email@example.com