Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Freeman
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant based in Birmingham on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will come from a Facilities, Utilities, Service Provider or FMCG background. Please note: Please note that ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification is essential for this role and experience within an outsourcing service provider is highly desirable. The salary for this role is: Up to £50,000 per annum plus package depending on experience
Job Purpose for a Management Accountant:
- Provide the BU or Operational Business monthly management reporting to all levels of the business.
- Constantly challenge the subjective judgements within the management reporting.
- Management and consolidation of all forecasting and budgeting.
- Management of the cash flow forecasting process.
- Management of the overhead reporting and forecasting.
- Driving change initiatives to maximise performance.
- Share knowledge and implement best practice.
- To ensure delivery and maintenance of high quality financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting and cash flow reporting to aid business decision making.
- Provide variance analysis and commentaries on key business drivers
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
Management Accountant Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Must have experience in a similar role.
- Strong excel skills, to macro level
- Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Driven with the ability to prioritise
- Strategically Aware
- Ability to drive and embrace change