Senior Management Accountant
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus + study support (CIMA / ACCA)
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Senior Management Accountant position has recently become available within the commercial finance department of a Global Leading Entertainment organisation based in Soho, London. Reporting into the Financial Controller; this role will work closely with the sales department to maintain promotional spend, manage month end close along with business forecasting.
The Senior Management Accountant will do the following;
- Month end activities; producing management accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis on promotional spend
- Working with account managers to develop forecasts and budgets
- Monthly, quarterly reports
- Setting up pricing promotional activities
- Providing ad hoc duties to support the finance department
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Senior Management Accountant?
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified or finalist level (or equivalent)
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Experience in a similar role; responsible for month end close
- Multi-currency experience
- Interest in the media industry
- Business partnering with non-finance experience
Working for a renowned Entertainment organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Senior Management Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.