Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + + Bonus
Consultant Harsa Abeelack
Date posted 03 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A subsidiary of a FTSE business based in Luton are looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
A subsidiary of a FTSE business based in Luton are looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join their team. The purpose of the role is to provide financial and other decision-oriented information to assist Senior Management in planning and controlling of projects, cost centres and directorates.
Manage and review Monthly Cost Centre reporting for key operational departments to ensure accuracy of coding and complete variance analysis v approved budgets. This includes the completion of accurate accruals and related headcount information
- To develop budgets for areas of responsibility with sufficient detail and logical challenge with Cost Centre Heads and to ensure budgeting accuracy and financial control
- Deliver month end and year end process close processes within the given deadlines
- Manage and review Monthly R&D costs recharge process in accordance with contracts and advice
- Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice and reporting, as required, to support Directorate decision-making and monitoring of financial performance
- Perform all duties in line with existing financial controls and contribute to continuous improvements of existing controls
- Profit and Loss reporting for multiple sites
- Business partnering with Operations Director and Operations team
- Ad hoc duties as required including the leadership or membership of department projects
ACCA OR CIMA qualified or nearing qualification
- Ability to communicate with Senior Managers
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong commitment to personal and technical development
Please apply or alternatively contact Harsa Abeelack on 07826 859650 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.