Senior Management Accountant
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 14 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently working on a exclusive role with a client based in Watford to recruit for a Senior Management Accountant.
To be successful for the post of Senior Management Accountant based in Watford you must be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have at least 1 years PQE experience behind you. The role of Senior Management Accountant will be based at the companies head office in Watford and will report into the Financial Controller and you will be responsible for the posting, reconciliation and presentation of monthly management figures.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Review and report on variances to budget and forecast highlighting implications to the business
- Attend management and project meetings to ensure financial implications of business decisions are considered
- Generate value in the business by finding opportunities to deliver profit, providing support to managers across the business, increasing efficiency & finding cost savings
- completion of balance sheet reconciliations
If you are interested in the role of Senior Management Accountant please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01727 617018 for a private & confidential conversation.
If you know of anyone that may be interested in this role Robert Walters offer £200 retail vouchers for any successful placement made through a referral.