Commercial Finance Business Partner
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
Consultant Sophia Taylor
Date posted 03 April 2017
A challenging and varied Commercial Finance Business Partner role has just become available at a growing insurance company based in Northamptonshire. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance this role will offer a clear progression route into a management position. This role would be an ideal fit for a newly qualified accountant.
About the Commercial Finance Business Partner role:
In this business critical Commercial Finance Business Partner role, you will be business partnering with key stakeholders in the business; facilitating understanding of both performance and underpinning drivers. You will be supporting and challenging decision makers at all levels of the business to ensure behaviour and deliverables are aligned to the business goals.
- Production of monthly management accounts including insight and commentary
- Trading performance and KPI reporting
- Analysis of commercial and operational performance
- Identifying drivers of both positive and negative results to enable the business to maximise opportunities and counter threats
- Lead the development of monthly reporting packs
- Forecasting of call centre resources in conjunction with the Resource planning function
- Consolidation of group business reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Finance representative on change projects
The client is looking for an individual who has demonstrated clear progression in their career to date. You will have strong communication skills and will be able to build relationships with and influence/challenge senior stakeholders. You will have long term ambitions to progress and drive streamlining of processes.
- Ideally a newly Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- First rate numeric, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues
- Advanced Excel skills -this role will require consolidation and manipulation of data
- Experience of Cognos and Sage would be advantageous
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role would be preferable
This dynamic insurance company in Northamptonshire is growing year-on-year; significantly increasing their turnover through various acquisitions. They are a progressive business looking for individuals looking to drive their career forward.