Salary £22000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Alexandra Parr
Date posted 16 February 2017
A well established owner managed business, led by a successful entrepreneur operating within property investment, development and management are looking for a management accountant to join their busy team based in Burnley.
Role & responsibilities:
- Ensure the accurate and timely production of monthly Management Account packs
- Ensures all requests from business centre managers are expedited in a timely fashion through to month end.
- Demonstrates a clear and thorough understanding of P&L variances
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments and assisting in the preparation of month end reports
- P&L and variance analysis
- Assist with year end internal and external audit
- KPI analysis
- Ideally studying towards Accountancy qualification – CIMA/ ACCA (or equivalent)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and good attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other accountancy software
- Great communication skills – oral and written
This is an excellent opportunity for a management accountant to get on board with a growing business to develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Alex Parr at Robert Walters on email@example.com