Salary £45000 - £56000 per annum + + Competitive Benefits Package
Consultant Sophia Taylor
Date posted 15 February 2017
A Management Accountant role has just become available at progressive and dynamic manufacturing and production company in Northamptonshire. This role will offer outstanding career progression opportunities to you.
About the Management Accountant Role:
In this business-critical Management Accountant role you will be responsible for supporting the commercial finance team by producing timely and accurate financial reports and presenting this information in an engaging, informative and persuasive manner.
- Preparation of the monthly management accountants.
- Assisting non-financial managers in monitoring budgets including monthly reporting.
- Creating Monthly Reporting Packs for senior stakeholders
- Monitoring costs and identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Monthly financial KPIs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of the annual budgets
The client is looking for a progressive candidate who can communicate effectively across all levels/departments.
Ideally a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
Management accounts experience preferable
Strong Excel skills e.g. Vlookups and Pivot Tables
Breadth of accounting experience
This fast-growing manufacturing and production business in Northampton has continued expansion plans - the company is looking for a savvy Management Accountant to join the team and help drive their success at this exciting time.
Please click to apply.