Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Competitive Benefits Package
Consultant Sophia Taylor
Date posted 07 February 2017
A rarely available Commercial Accountant opportunity has just become available at a fast-growing FTSE250 building and construction company based in Bedfordshire with a turnover of over £3bn. Working with the commercial team this role offers outstanding career progression opportunities in a fast-growing business.
About the Commercial Accountant Role:
In this business critical Commercial Accountant role you will be involved in the delivery of accurate and timely financial information. You will be business partnering with key stakeholders across both the operational and commercial sides of the business – offering ongoing financial support to the commercial department.
- Collate Value & Cost Reconciliation Reports and produce a VCR summary. Review all returns to ensure accuracy and completion, liaison with site on any queries
- Provide the FD & FC with support for the Quarterly Forecast. Obtain necessary information form the business to ensure accurate Revenue, Cost and Cash assumptions
- Product weekly cash-flow forecast for submission to the group each week
- Review of all "Closed Book Costs" each month to ensure all costs that can be recovered are billed
- Produce monthly Group Packs – meeting Group deadlines
- Provide commercial and finance support
- Team support and development – oversee junior accountants
You will be a progressive and commercial candidate who is able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business, works proactively and can add value. You will be a self-starter and a committed team player with a positive attitude.
- Ideally a qualified accountant (CIMA is preferable or ACCA/ACA)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to present Financial data
- Advanced Excel (including Vlookups, Pivot tables, basic VBA etc.)
This FTSE250 building and construction business continues to be in a period of rapid expansion with continued growth in profit and turnover so it is an exciting time to join. This is an excellent next step in your finance career.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Sophia Taylor on 01908044013 or Sophia.email@example.com