Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 03 February 2017
This growing household name retailer in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to bolster their accounting function on a permanent basis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to be presented to the main board, responsible for budgetting and forecasting, contributing to full budget setting process
- Regular performance reports against budgets
- Management Accounts Payable team including daily ad hoc complex queries
- Management of General Ledger team reviewing areas for cost efficiency's
- Constant collaboration with budget holders
- Review and improve company’s internal control environment
- Ensure tax compliance returns are submitted on time ensuring all relevant regulations are complied with including VAT, P11d, CT.
- Seek improvements in I.T integration for financial systems
- Effectively manage, motivate and develop the finance team
- Manage relationships with auditors, tax advisers and other parties as required
- Business partner with key stakeholders within the business across all levels
- ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of staff management is essential
- Experience within a Retail or FMCG environment would be desirable
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, Mid-Advanced level Excel required.
- Knowledge of SQL language and Microsoft Query an advantage
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding Management Accountant role
This is an excellent opportunity for an Management Accountant who is looking to make that next step into a role and business that are gearing to serious growth, both organically and through acquisitions, over the coming few years.