Commerical Management Reporting Lead
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Car & Benefits
Consultant Wendy Smith-Howes
Date posted 27 January 2017
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and driven Finance professional to join the Commercial Reporting Team of this Global FTSE Listed Pharmaceutical business based in Cambridge, which is part dynamic Integrated Finance Solutions (IFS) team based in Cambridge. The Commercial Reporting Team provides Management Reporting services to Commercial Regions and Global Product & Portfolio Strategy (GPPS) teams.
This Team aims to drive standardisation and simplification on our processes whilst remaining focus to meet the changing needs of business.
Exciting time to join this FTSE listed Pharmaceutical business in Cambridge as Commercial Reporting Team as Commercial Management Reporting Lead in a period of exciting change and business transformation.
This role is broad and varied and will provide you with exposure to Stakeholder Management across a Worldwide FTSE listed business across multiple locations and both finance and non finance Stakeholders.
Role Focus and Challenges will be to:
- To build and stabilise the function and to partner with the Commercial Markets, Regions and all areas to support the management reporting work
- To manage the Group Reporting Pack creation process together with 3rd Party service provider
- Proactively seek to prevent any faults on the process and act accordingly to rectify any issues
- Support the Super Users in the business by providing guidance and training when needed
- Handle the issues and queries from the Super users together with 3rd Party service provider by identifying appropriate actions to address them. Raise issues with the IS on behalf of the business and co-ordinate the actions until re mediated
- Manage and plan the principles for the Finance Portal and other communication channels to the Customer base
- Capture and evaluate changes requested from the business for new, improved / enhanced reports / channels and feed into change governance process
- Produce Key Performance Indicator reporting for Central Management Reporting Tool
- To identify and promote opportunities to improve and standardise processes in the team and Finance in general. Improvements in controls and efficiency are continually being sought through Process or System enhancements
- Provide input to impact assessment of changes to hierarchies and finance data model
- If appropriate to provide support and advice/expertise to other transitions / projects
Candidate knowledge, skills and experience required in the role:-
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA, ACCA or CIMA. Excellent and current technical skills and knowledge are absolutely essential from practice or industry. Microsoft office skills are prerequisite
- Qualified By Experience with extensive experience of Management / Internal Reporting processes and systems who is able to demonstrate the appropriate leadership capabilities
- Analytical and attention to detail when addressing issues / data quality issues
- Existing relationships and knowledge of Regions/Marketing Areas or Ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Experience of reporting for Group consolidations in a large group or shared service centre using a major ERP system and a consolidation toolkit such as Hyperion
- Working across multiple stakeholders / SET areas (e.g. Regions, Marketing Areas, Group Finance)
- Good communication skills with ability to reflect the style according to the audience
- Strong coordination skills with ability to get into the detail when required
- Experience of combining process development with focus on business needs
- Problem solving skills
If you are extremely ambitious, and have the commercial acumen to undertake this exciting commercial reporting role then contact me today. email@example.com or call me on 07880 007432.