Salary Package up to £50k
Consultant Neil Rogerson
Date posted 03 January 2017
BASF are the world's leading chemical company, offering intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We supply raw materials to most industries and manufacture performance chemicals, polyurethane systems and pest control solutions. Due to growth, we are looking to hire a Business Partner Controlling to join the UK/Ireland team, within our Crop Protection Division.
As the Business Partner Controlling Costs Crop Protection UK/IE, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective planning and forecasting of profit and loss and balance sheet items. This includes managing the complexities of R & D controlling concepts and the integrated production site(s).
Key responsibilities also include:
- Delivering cost aspects of business partnering to steer and recommend, within the UK and Ireland, ensuring all business developments are included
- Leading and project managing the integrated sales and supply chain management tool development for the UK, Ireland, Nordic and Baltic regions
- Managing the procurement process, due diligence and compliance monitoring/ implementation for the UK and Ireland
- Overseeing the resource for the transactional support for the procurement process, as well as the on-going provisions and the year-end process for market costs
As the successful candidate you will be/have:
- Proven experience in project leadership, demonstrable through previous experience managing a business project
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent professional qualifications e.g. CIMA
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years' experience within a commercial or financial role in agricultural or related industry
- A solid working knowledge of SAP and the finance modules, with proven analytical skills and strong interpretational ability in finance processes
- The ability to work across all levels of company hierarchy and have proven experience in project management
- An understanding of the market and the use of crop protect on products
At BASF we connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. The Business Partner Controlling Crop Protection UK/IE Costs role offers responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. You will receive a highly competitive compensation package including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
All 3rd party CVs will be forwarded to Robert Walters.
For more information about the Business Partner Controlling Crop Protection UK/IE Costs role contact Neil Rogerson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7400.