Salary £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 29 November 2016
A leading UK retail business based in Oldham are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Working with given business units to build strong working relationships and act as the main finance point of contact
- Producing a full set of management accounts
- Ensuring all month and period end reporting activities are completed successfully
- Highlighting any discrepancies within the Profit and Loss Accounts
- Manage all reporting of costs and cash flow
- Completing the budgeting for each project, including all reporting on budgets
This business are looking for a part qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent). Ideally you will also come from a similar business, and have experience of working on the accounts preparation within projects. Good business partnering skills are essential, alongside reporting and month end work.
About the company:
This business are a leading retail business, who are going through an exciting growth period. This role forms part of an exciting project, and whilst initially it is a contract, there is potential for it to become extended.
If you are interested in this exciting Management Accountant opportunity in Manchester please contact me or click to apply.