Salary £34000 - £37000 per annum
Consultant Jacqueline Harris
Date posted 29 November 2016
A leading Education provider in Manchester are looking for a Management Accountant for a 7 month contract.
About this Management Accountant role
You will be completing the following tasks:
- Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be managing a small finance team
- Producing monthly management accounts packs for the stakeholders to review
- Preparing the annual budgets and forecasts
- Presenting financial information as required to support bids the institution are going forward for
- Building relationships with stakeholders across different departments
- Submitting the statutory returns, ensuring compliance measures are met
- Implementing internal audit recommendations to the finance department
- Support the business and the Finance Director as and when required on any ongoing projects
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got good management accounting experience. Previous experience working in a further or higher education establishment is really important for this role, due to the nature of the bid work and funding work you will be involved in. Ideally you will have experience of supervising a team, but this is not essential. You must be confident in producing full management accounts, as well as managing the budgeting and forecasting processes.
About the business
This business are a leading Education Institution, based in Manchester. They are looking for a Management Accountant who can start this role ideally before Christmas.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below.