Salary £150 - £200 per day
Consultant Katherine Kenward
Date posted 29 November 2016
A leading Financial Services business based in Crewe are looking for a Management Accountant for a 3-6 month temporary role. There is potential for this role to become permanent as well.
About the Management Accountant role
This role will include the following tasks:
- Producing Management Accounts for given entities within the wider business
- Creating month end revenue analysis for these business units
- Acting as a point of contract to the external auditors
- Managing the transactional and nominal ledger functions
- Involvement with Bank Reconciliations, ensuring they are accurate
- Full responsibility for the billing reconciliations across the business
- Managing a small team of junior accountants
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got good management accounts production skills. Strong experience around billing reconciliations and bank reconciliations work is also essential for this role. Personality is important for this business, and they are looking for someone who will be open minded to making changes in processes as necessary, and someone who can engage with stakeholders across the business. Team management experience is not essential, but advantageous. You must be immediately available to start this role.
About the business
This business are a leading Financial Services business based in Crewe. They are looking for a Management Accountant, but are open in terms of the length of contract. They are happy to look at a 3 or 6 month contract, or even someone who may want to consider this role on a temp to perm basis.
This role is not to be missed, and offers an opportunity to work for one of Crewe's leading employers. Please apply via the link below for more details.