Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 25 November 2016
A FTSE-listed property giant, are looking for a Management Accountant to join their Central London head office.
About the role:
This well established real estate business own and manage some of London and the UK's most recognisable properties.
They are well known for recruiting and developing the very best talent in the market, and are now looking to hire a commercially focused Management Accountant to join their Central London team.
Reporting into the commercial finance team, the Management Accountant will cover a broad variety of work including management reporting, FP&A, strategy and business partnering.
This is the perfect first step out of practice if you are commercially-minded, ambitious, with an interest in the real estate sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the production of the monthly management accounts
- Assist in the collation and preparation of non-financial information, including voids, lettings, etc
- Ensure all monthly and quarterly processes are completed on time
- Responsible for the management accounting for a number of properties
- Assist with the year end and half year reporting processes
- Act as business partner to the relevant Asset Management Directors
- Ensure monthly property P&L meetings are held for your assigned portfolio
- Support the commercial accountants in completion of the budget and half year forecast for your allocated properties as well as other properties within the relevant portfolio
- Assist with ad hoc accounting projects, special reviews and additional reporting
- Develop a thorough understanding of the processes and systems
You will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Strong Excel skills
- Good understanding and interest in the real estate sector
- Bright, commercial, with strong communication skills
To apply to this unique opportunity, please get in touch!