Salary £30000 - £32000 per annum
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 22 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen with an established company based in Merseyside who add value to the organic waste produced by food processors, retailers and catering establishments. They supply, collect and convert waste to a number of key clients. In this crucial management accountant role you will be responsible for the preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts and assist in preparation of monthly and annual financial accounts.
Key Management Accountant responsibilities:
- Preparation of information for the weekly and monthly management accounts and management reporting
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual Financial Accounts
- Stock Control, Cost control, project and Capex appraisals
- Work as part of local finance team to cover regular accounting administration and ad hoc tasks
- Work closely with central accounts to ensure deadlines and timescales are met
You will join a team of six and report to the senior management accountant and financial controller whilst being responsible for the above duties. You will need to have excellent communication skills, the ability to use your own initiative when needed and to work within a close knit team. Ideally you will have a manufacturing background but other fast paced industries will be considered.
You must be ACCA, ACA and CIMA qualified to be considered for this position.
If you would like to join this unique business and kick start your accountancy career then please do apply today.