Salary £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Alexandra Parr
Date posted 21 November 2016
A leading business based in Lancashire, have created a new role for a Management Accountant. Working closely with the Financial Controller you will produce the management accounts whilst business partnering with senior stakeholders, providing key information and analysis to the business. The business are keen to recruit a candidate who is an active student and is eager to complete CIMA or ACCA. Full study support provided.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Engage and support the Management Accounting team, management team and other key stakeholders in regard to their forecasting
- Assist the Management Accounting team to assess the requirements for, prepare and provide insightful and commercially focused financial analysis
- Provide relevant support to the Financial Accounting and Treasury team in relation to the year end and statutory accounts
- Support the business unit to make informed and commercially considered strategic and tactical decisions by providing critical evaluation and analysis
- Seek to continually improve business process, quality and behaviour in relation to financial awareness
- Build knowledge and expertise by working collaboratively with other team members and through professional study to achieve a recognised professional accounting qualification
Key skills of the Management Accountant preferred:
- Sound commercial acumen
- Management Accounts experience
- Good excel skills
- Ability to communicate and influence non finance stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a management accountant to join a leading business in Lancashire, that will provide you with a well rounded, commercially focused role, plus full study support.
Please apply to Alex Parr at Robert Walters on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7436.