Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Bethany Anstey
Date posted 21 November 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a driven and ambitious Commercial Accountant to join the UK’s leading provider of business process management. This is a high profile role within the team with unique challenges and opportunities.
Commerical Accountant role purpose:
To assist the Finance Director in supporting the sales and delivery teams attain their objectives through provision of accurate management information, support in costing and margin decisions and effective management of resources.
- The use of project costing to report and analyse course and client profitability, to enable decision making
- Support the Financial Accountant with production of the monthly revenue and debtor related schedules in line with Group reporting deadlines
- To ensure a full understanding of any variances to forecast
- Lead monthly sales and gross margin meetings to be held with Sales and Delivery to include relevant KPI’s and forecasts
- Support commercial management with preparation of bid cost book and associated pricing.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis as requested
Commerical Accountant knowledge & experience:
- Demonstrably Commercial Accounting experience, with familiarity of job costing and project accounting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular of Excel
- Qualified in CIMA or equivalent
- A proactive, enthusiastic, self starter, who will thrive when working with the Sales and Delivery teams
- A proactive approach to identifying and solving problems
Apply today or contact Beth Anstey on 0121 260 2529