Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum + + Excellent Company Benefits
Consultant Kristian Lee
Date posted 15 November 2016
A Manufacturing business based in Blackburn are seeking a Management Accountant on a temporary – permanent basis. This role will be interim until January 2017. This role is paying £35K - £40K + excellent company benefits.
Management Accountant role and responsibilities:
- Play a key role in completing accurate period end journals to ensure the P&L is accurate
- Act as the key contact/support for managers by providing accurate, timely, user friendly reporting and adhoc analysis for the for the manufacturing cost centres
- Review, analyse and issue weekly flash reports for labour and material usage for the business
- Prepare operational budgets & forecasts for the manufacturing cost centres, detailing key drivers against prior year/version for review
- Product costing, specifically responsible for the costing of all new products. This includes the preparation of cost estimates, as well as maintaining the standard product costs
- Business partnering with the buyers to calculate forecast variances by project, as well as reporting actual performance to date
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified (or overseas equivalent) with experience of working in large fast paced manufacturing environment
- Will also consider newly qualified accountants with a passion to make an impact in manufacturing accounting
- Extensive data analysis experience and understanding of financials
- Strong excel and systems skills
- Will ideally have Management and Financial accounts experience gained in a Group role
This an exceptional opportunity to join a growing Manufacturing business. If you thrive on working in a fast paced and deadline driven environment with stock and costing experience please apply.
Apply below or to find out more about the Blackburn based Management Accountant job contact Kristian Lee on Kristian.Lee@robertwalters.com or call +44161240 7480.