Salary £24000 - £28000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 11 November 2016
A regional real estate and property organisation, based in Eccles, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join there growing team.
The role and responsibilities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Ensuring all bank and cash transactions are recorded correctly and reconciled on a monthly basis prior to the period closing
- Responsible for managing cash and banking operations, including petty cash, day to day banking and cheques
- Completing variance analysis on actual cash flow against forecast
- Completing all relevant accruals and update the relevant forecasts in relation to cash and banking such as, interest payable and interest receivable
- Completing all necessary balance sheet reconciliations in relation to bank, cash and VAT
The ideal Management Accountant will have experience in a similar role. Housing/CIS experience would also be advantageous but is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org