Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 10 November 2016
A great opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified management account/management accountant within a global engineering company based in the North West to be responsible for the managements accounts. This position is the perfect role to either begin your accountancy career as a qualified management accountant or to build up your experience within a global engineering consultancy.
About the management accounts role:
In this extremely important management accountant role you will be responsible for handling all management accounts and the preparation of timely and complete financial information for Division Management, Corporate, external auditors and other interested parties. You will integral to the department and join a team of 20+ to help the continuous grow and success of the company.
- Point contact between FSG (Finance Dept.) and the Country Manager on all financial matters covered by the FSG
- Responsible for the production and distribution of monthly management accounts of the country, using Oracle, Hyperion and Excel tools
- Preparation of monthly journal entries and invoices
- Development of appropriate financial processes
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness of processed cash files and salary journals from the country
- Maintenance of full monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly analysis schedules analysing actual vs. budget variances
- Preparation of the monthly cash flows reports sent to Treasury
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget for ABS Europe Division
- Preparation of year-end audit schedules
Ideally from a engineering background you will be used to handling all management accounts. It is not essential to have worked within an engineering background but it would be an advantage; all industries will be considered. You will need to have worked within a team environment and have excellent communication skills as you will be reporting to the country manager and other bodies including external auditors.
Intellectual rigour and the credibility to work closely with the partners of the business will ensure your success in this role.
You must be either CIMA, ACA, ACCA qualified or qualified by experience and coming from a large multi-national or global company.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please do not hesitate to contact me.