Finance Business Partner
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Katherine Kenward
Date posted 09 November 2016
A leading manufacturing business based in Manchester are looking for a Finance Business Partner for a 12 month contract.
About the role
As part of this Business Partner position, you will be completing the following duties:
- Working with Operational Managers and Directors to produce and deliver key reports, including sale trends and margin analysis
- Presenting these reports to the key stakeholders, and discussing ways to improve the reports
- Proactively creating new Management Information for the teams to utilise
- Challenging existing processes to make improvements
- Building strong relationships with all key stakeholders, and business partnering with them on a regular basis
- Completing the full budget and forecasting process
About the candidate
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant, who has got experience of managing stakeholders and actively business partnering with the Operational team. A good background in accounts work, including analytical report production around margin reports and sales analysis, is important as well. Previous experience of working in a Business Partner role is really important, as is any experience working in a manufacturing company.
About the business
This business are a manufacturing business based in Manchester, and looking for a 12 month Finance Business Partner. There will be some travel across the UK as part of this role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.