Assistant Operations Accountant
Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 08 November 2016
Based in Merseyside this company is the UK's largest independent drinks manufacturer and distributor. Due to expansion they are looking for an assistant operations accountant to support the financial business partner.
About the Assistant Operations Accountant role:
In this critical assistant operations role you will support the financial business partner and be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, capex assisting, costings of new brands and operatings assisting.
Key Assistant Operations Accountant responsibilities:
- To be heavily involved in the annual budget process of forecast, budgets and recovery
- To own and understand operations month end, prepare and analyse monthly overheads
- To assist CAPEX evaluations and submissions
- To assist with margin reporting, overhead reporting, and ad hoc commercial reportings
With a background in manufacturing and within a FMCG environment this role would suit someone looking to take on a challenging role. You need to be a team player but use your own initiative when required. This drinks manufacturing company are looking to grow massively and require someone who is passionate, driven and determined to take on a challenge.
Requirements to be considered for this position:
- Part-qualified / newly qualified management accountant
- Manufacturing experience
- Managerial experience
- CAPEX experience
- Strong analytical, organisation and planning skills with ability to prioritise effectively
- Have working knowledge of SAP, BW useful but not essential
- Have experience of working in an FMCG environment
This list is not exhaustive and if you would like to find out more than do apply and I can discuss it with you.
If this position sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience required then please do contact me and find out more now as they are wanting to shortlist as soon as possible.