Finance Business Partner
Salary £40000 - £47000 per annum + car allowance
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 08 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Liverpool City Centre with a UK wide logistics and distribution company. Supporting the business service centre management teams across the North division this position provides a step up and challenging opportunity.
About the Finance Business Partner role:
In this key role you will be responsible for providing support to the management teams, producing coordinated analysis and insight and forecasts for the operation.
Key Finance Business Partner responsibilities:
- Providing KPI's linked to financial performance that supports business analysis and decision making
- Understand key drivers for financial performance with service centres
- Produce detailed variance analysis of results using data and analysis to provide insight on trends
- Produce analysis on budgets and forecasts, ensuring all is documented
- This list is no exhaustive and provides a small insight into the business and it's responsibilities
With a background in logistics, manufacturing or a commercially focused role you will be used to and continue to work within a fast paced environment.
Exposure to a similar role with management experience is critical and so outstanding communication and persuasion skills are required. The ability to develop overall business strategy and plans are absolutely essential, giving you great scope to set direction and lead the business in its next growth phase. Intellectual rigour and the credibility to work closely with the partners of the business will ensure your success in this role.
About the company:
This company needs no introduction due to their powerful and positive reputation within the logistics and distribution industry. They are fun-filled culture with modern chic offices in a sought after location. They hold social events and charity events throughout the year.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting finance business partner role.