Salary £25000 - £28000 per annum
Consultant Frankie Cripsey
Date posted 03 November 2016
A leading service provider, based in Cheadle, are currently recruiting a Management Accountant.
As a Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly Management accounts
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc analysis
- Maintain quality of financial data
- Manage project plans
- Manage P&L accounting activities
You will have:
- Extensive experience producing the full Management Account packs
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience managing a small team with good leadership abilities
- Analytical experience
- Experience within a commercial finance environment
- Studying towards CIMA or ACCA
- SAP is highly beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading service provider, based in Cheadle, who invest heavily in their employees and offer excellent opportunities to progress within the company structure.
Apply below or to find out more about the Management Accountant job contact Frankie Cripsey on email@example.com or call +44161 214 7444.