Retail Management Accountant
Consultant Bradley Jepson
Date posted 18 October 2016
A Retail Management Accountant position has recently become available within a FTSE 100 listed property business within their London based finance team.
Retail Management Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in the production of the monthly retailer performance reports with trading updates
- Review of the weekly, monthly, and annual sales data and complete reconciliations
- Assist with the year end and half year reporting processes around sales and footfall reporting
- Act as business partner to the Retail Commercial team
- Provide data to the Portfolio teams, to support portfolio capital allocation decisions.
- contribute to recommendations for sales and acquisitions recommended by the retail business
- Support the commercial accountants in completion of the budget and half year forecast for all the retail properties
- Work alongside Portfolio Directors and Managers to deliver well informed portfolio asset plans, based on robust retailer and consumer data
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent)
- Highly numerate with good accounting and reporting skills
- Good problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in this Retail Management Accountant position please get in touch or click apply.