Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 18 October 2016
My client, a FTSE-listed property developer, are looking to recruit a commercially savvy Management Accountant to join their London office. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will come in and look after 3 key property developments from a commercial finance perspective.
You will take complete financial ownership for these iconic developments, running the budgeting/forecasting process, attending management meetings, assessing new project viability and looking at financial models.
My client is looking for someone ACA qualified, technically strong, someone who is bright, confident, commercial, and wanting to add value to this incredibly successful business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Profit forecast maintenance and budgeting
- Cash flow maintenance and budgeting
- Preparation of management accounts
- Balance sheet maintenance and control
- Work in progress valuations
- Production of monthly Management and board report schedules
- Month end reporting to parent company
- Various ad-hoc reporting including financial models
- Sales and marketing cost and budget reviews
- Project appraisals for existing and new sites to be maintained in the financial forecasts
- Attendance at the monthly divisional management meeting
- Completion of the financial control checklist
- Management of the divisions overhead costs and budget
- Liaising with both internal and external auditors
- Management of confidential payroll information and costing
- Managing the Assistant Accountants
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- An interest in real estate highly desirable
To apply for this fantastic Management Accountant opportunity, please get in touch with your CV!