Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Location West Midlands
Consultant David Hawkins
Date posted 13 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Management Accountant, at a well respected Consumer Brand based in South Birmingham near Solihull. Due to sustained success and growth, this newly created role will be critical in driving the business forward and continuing its upwards trajectory. The company are looking to add an ambitious and driven Management Accountant to help drive the business to even greater successes. You will report directly to the Financial Controller.
Duties will include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Production of company’s cash flow forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Recording intercompany transactions
- Production and submission of CIS and VAT returns
- Liaising with departmental managers and analysing their monthly sales forecasts
- Resource management to ensure efficient productivity
- Staff development and training
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, or overseas equivalent)
- Have proven, previous experience as a Management Accountant
- Be commercially astute and have an ability to engage with key stakeholders
- You must be able to work in a fast paced and energetic environment
The Opportunity: The business is a progressive company who have established themselves in the market on both a local level and internationally. They have an impressive client portfolio along with a strong track record of delivering projects for well known commercial brands.
For more information on this opportunity for a Management Accountant based in South Birmingham.
Please contact Dave Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org