Salary £28000 - £32000 per annum
Location South West London
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 13 October 2016
Looking for a Management Accountant for a large retail company in South London. Established business, offering excellent career progression including relevant experience to help you become qualified.
Key Responsibilities for the Management Accountant:
- Preparation of Management Accounts for the sales & margin division
- Commercial analysis- sales, pricing, trend & margin analysis
- To perform month end for Accounts Payable, VAT, Fixed Assets and general ledger in the finance system
- Producing timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepare accruals and prepayments at each month end
- Preparing standard and ad hoc month-end journals
- Monthly reconciliation of all inter-company accounts, identifying reconciling items and action.
- Ensure all inter-company accounts agree within 5 days of month end close.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Ensure best practice if followed and maintained at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as required
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed Assets
The successful candidate will have P&L experience, as well as month end accruals, prepayments etc. They need to be able to travel to South London but will be offered study support & internal progression opportunities.
If you're interested in the Management Accountant role please contact Charlie Pearson at email@example.com or apply directly to the advert.