Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Saba Miyar
Date posted 12 October 2016
An exciting new Management Accountant position has arisen with a leading European Banking organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for either a part or recently qualified accountant to join the Finance team in London in a commercial role partnering with the IT business.
Management Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Run the sequence of allocation to help produce the P&L of the Branch
- Prepare the recharges of the Branch: accruals for recharges from/to other units in respect of IT
- Prepare the monthly re-forecast & ad hoc IT reports
- Specific area of responsibility: IT
- Ad-hoc: Maintaining codification (Essbase) of cost centres and accounts in the Management System (Business Objects planning)
- Maintenance of Business structure in the Accounting system (ISIS)
Management Accountant key skills required:
- Part Qualified/Recently ACCA/ CIMA or international equivalent
- Management Accounting
- Experience with Cost Accounting highly advantageous
- Budgeting experience highly sought after
This renowned banking institution pride themselves on their values, focused on providing a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team within a business that can offer excellent career opportunities.
Please click to apply.