Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £28000 - £32000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 12 October 2016
A regional Property and Housing organisation, based around Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant due to a period of internal growth.
The role and responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Carrying out forecasting challenge reviews with the individual budget holders providing necessary support and guidance as required
- Preparing accurate and timely month end accounts, ensuring that all income and expenditure is correctly accounted for in the management accounts inline with the approved budget/forecast
- Completing variance analysis on the monthly results against budget and prior forecast ensuring all variances are fully understood and can be explained and any areas of concern are highlighted in a timely manner
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with the month end timetable
- Preparing the necessary financial information in support of monthly reports as and when required
The ideal individual will be experienced within a similar Management Accountant role and have experience of completing the month end process.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this Assistant Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org