Salary £25000 - £33000 per annum + Flexible Working Hours
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 05 October 2016
A leading business based just outside Manchester City Centre, have created a new role for a Management Accountant. Working closely with the Financial Controller you will produce the management accounts for a specific division whilst business partnering with senior stakeholders, providing key information and analysis to the business. The business offer flexible working hours making the role perfect for people who need flexibility around their working day.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Engage and support the Management Accounting team, management team and other key stakeholders in regard to their forecasting
- Assist the Management Accounting team to assess the requirements for, prepare and provide insightful and commercially focused financial analysis
- Provide relevant support to the Financial Accounting and Treasury team in relation to the year end and statutory accounts.
- Support the business unit to make informed and commercially considered strategic and tactical decisions by providing critical evaluation and analysis.
- Seek to continually improve business process, quality and behaviour in relation to financial awareness
- Build knowledge and expertise by working collaboratively with other team members and through professional study to achieve a recognised professional accounting qualification.
Key skills of the Assistant Management Accountant preferred:
- Sound commercial acumen
- Management Accounts experience
- Good excel skills
- Ability to communicate and influence non finance stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a management accountant to join a leading business, that will provide you with a well rounded, commercially focused role with flexible working hours.
Please apply to Gary Darlington at Robert Walters on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7474.