Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
Consultant Kristian Lee
Date posted 04 October 2016
A fast paced finance function requires a commercially aware qualified accountant to join the team and support the department on a 12 month fixed term contract. This global Services business are offering a competitive package of £40K - £45K + an excellent benefits package.
Working closely with the management team the Management Accountant will play a critical role in the performance of the site. You will look to improve and enhance the quality of reporting in this broad commercial role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Financial Controller in Quarterly Forecast & Annual Budget processes.
- Daily performance tracking - Output, Labour, Scrap.
- Provide & analyse weekly forecasting to improve results
- Product Costing back up to existing employee
- Support Legal/Country Finance activities
- Apply Corporate policies and accounting rules / Internal controls
- Drive local Process & Systems improvement
- With Plant Functions (Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement, etc) - identify & implement Cost Saving opportunities.
- Capital Project Appraisal & Ad Hoc Analysis
- Do Financials for Capex & Cost Savings projects & Ad Hoc analyses
- Co-ordinate Fixed Asset Physical counts. Update and maintain plant fixed asset register
You will be commercially minded. You will be CIMA / ACCA qualified with exposure to a manufacturing environment. You will enjoy finding better ways of doing things and enjoy process improvement. To be considered for this role the successful candidate will need to be available immediately or at short notice.
Apply below or to find out more about the Management Accountant job contact Kristian Lee on Kristian.Lee@robertwalters.com or call +44161240 7480