Salary £200 - £275 per day
Consultant Katherine Kenward
Date posted 29 September 2016
A leading Financial Services business based in Cheshire are looking for a Management Accountant, for a 6 month contract position.
About the Management Accountant role
This role will include the following duties:
- This role sits within a team who are looking after a designated cost centre for the business
- This includes all monthly management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- A strong focus of this role will be within the analysis production, interpreting the analysis reports and feeding all this information back to the business stakeholders
- You will be involved with some month end work around management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
- Producing variance analysis reports regularly
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got a very strong background in Management Accounts and analysis work. You must be able to communicate with the wider business, and be confident to engage with key senior stakeholders. Financial Services experience is not essential, but previous experience of working in a larger business is key.
About the business
This leading Financial Services business are looking for a Management Accountant for a 6 month contract. There may be other opportunities internally after the end of this contract.
For more information on this exciting role, please click on the link to apply, or email for more details.