Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 27 September 2016
A very exciting and brand new role has become available for a Management Accountant to work for a global Retail brand based in the West End of London. Having been a key player in the high end Retail market for over a 100 years this is a great company with great passion for their brand.
As a Management Accountant you will be at Part-Qualified level and have over 3 years experience working in a similar role.
Retail or Fashion industry experience would be an advantage but not essential.
The role will be to assist the Financial Accounting Manager and Financial Analysis & Planning Manager with their day-to-day responsibilities, allowing them to focus more time on the SAP planning, implementation and training.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Review bank reconciliation and prepare corresponding journal entries
- Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Perform a reconciliation between concession balances on sales ledger and concession statements
- Assist Financial Analysis & Planning Manager to build the overhead budgets
- Monitor and analyse the CAPEX budget, estimate, actual
- Monitor and analyse results against budget
- Knowledge and experience of Sage 200
If you feel this Management Accountant based in the West End of London role is a good match to your skills & Experience then please get in touch with me - firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 509 8972.