Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
Location West End
Consultant Jenny Redman
Date posted 13 September 2016
An excellent new management accountant opportunity has become available in an international asset management firm specialising in property, hotels and resorts. Based in the West End, the business is growing and diversifying within the London market therefore need an accomplished and outgoing management accountant to complete the reporting, budgeting and forecasting for their property funds.
With tangible room for progression, you will start by reporting into and learning from the Financial Controller, then moving to report directly to the Finance Director. You will assume the primary responsibility for quarterly management reporting for SPVs and the hands on accounting procedures that support this. You will also have the opportunity to develop and mentor a junior accountant.
Key responsibilities of a management accountant:
- Managing the process of preparing the books of account on Qube for commercial property SPVs, residential property SPVs and Client Accounts
- Budgeting and financial modelling for the Group and SPVs
- Getting involved (hands-on) with the bookkeeping, where necessary, to ensure that everything is up to date
- Managing the preparation of year end statutory accounts and liaising with reporting accountants and auditors as required
- Providing information for the preparation of Income Tax and Corporate Tax Returns and enquiries thereon
- Preparation of regular management accounts, budgets and other management reporting
- Compliance with all financial banking covenants
- Any other duties as assigned by the Financial Controller, Finance Director or CFO
Key skills of a management accountant:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent
- Educated to degree level
- Property/ asset management experience is preferred but not essential
- Ability to take responsibility for significant areas of work and manage process effectively
If you are a proven self starter with an excellent track record in liaising with senior stakeholders looking for a management accounting role in the West End of London, please do get in touch.
Apply here or contact Jennifer Redman directly on 02075098395 or Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org