Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Consultant Dylan Edwards
Date posted 12 September 2016
A growing PE backed business based in Frimley is looking to add a commercially minded management accountant to their finance team. This newly created management accountant position will give direct support to both the Finance Director and CFO.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified (ACCA/CIMA) professional to progress and influence the business. This a strong business partnering role engaging with sales, operations and IT to drive and improve relevant reports that will improve the bottom line.
Core Management Accountant responsibilities:
- Extract relevant data to develop the management accounts enabling effective review and analyse of sales and operations
- Analyse contract profitability
- Develop pricing structures and standards
- Partner with internal stakeholders at all levels
- In depth variance analysis and reporting on performance management criteria
- Introduce, improve and streamline processes
- Qualified accountant – CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent)
- Strong excel skills
- Commercial outlook
- Ambitious with an excellent work ethic
This opportunity offers you the scope to grow and develop their career within a profitable business.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.