Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Location South West London
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 05 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Management Accountant to join a growing technology business in South West London. Excellent career progression opportunities, in the UK and across their European offices over time.
Covering the UK & a couple of European regions (including Germany) the Management Accountant will be responsible for the monthly account process and statutory financial reporting within each region, working closely with local accountants & tax advisors who prepare statutory accounts, payroll & tax filings.
- Budget & revised budget preparation
- Interim & year end audit
- Revenue recognition and cash management
- Monthly cash flow forecasts
- Full month end financial & management account process and reporting
- General ledger (accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, intercompany)
- Ad hoc projects and duties from the financial controller & head of finance
- Various company returns (sales tax, annual returns etc. in conjunction with local advisors)
You will ideally speak German and/ or French fluently, as well as be studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or overseas equivalent) & have relevant work experience.
If you’re interested in the above please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098759.