Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Robert Gibbons
Date posted 05 September 2016
A leading leisure and hospitality organisation currently has an open position for a Management Accountant in Northamptonshire. The responsibility of the Management Accountant will be to help to improve the productivity and efficiency of the organisation's operations, and to evaluate and improve one existing processes.
The Management Accountant will provide analysis and reports on the financial data within the firms operations, ensuring that the all stakeholders receive timely, accurate and relevant information.
- To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- To develop, control and maintain a centralised accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed
- To anticipate and investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of these differences
- Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts and tax returns
- Establishing and maintaining costing models for the operations
- Track & highlight any anomalies or discrepancies
- Responsibility for the profit and loss accounts
- Responsibility for the financial liabilities
- Prepare reports for investors, regulators and auditors
- Manage costs related to new projects and product developments
- Extensive knowledge of financial services and the customer service culture
- This role would ideally suit someone newly/part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Knowledge of strategic planning, forecasting & budgeting techniques & principles
- Solid understanding of leadership and management practices
- Knowledge of financial legislative requirements
- Demonstrable experience of working in management and financial accounts
- Strategic and commercial acumen
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting Systems (or similar)
- Advanced level at Microsoft Excel
Working for a renowned leisure and hospitality organisation based in Northampton that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Management Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with an organisation that offers both career development besides a fun working environment.
Apply today or contact Rob Gibbons on 01908 044000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.