Risk and Internal Controls Manager - Remote Working
Salary £300 - £400 per day
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 02 August 2022northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-08-02 2022-09-01 accountancy Watford Hertfordshire GB WD25 9NH TELECOMMUTE GBP 300 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Risk and Internal Controls Manager - Remote Working role - 3 month initial contract - Circa £300-£400 per day
Robert Walters are hiring for a Risk and Internal Controls Manager for a leading scientific organisation based in Hertfordshire.
This is a temporary role for an initial 3 month contract, which can be done on a predominantly remote / home working basis.
The role is paying circa £300-£400 per day (inside IR35).
Working closely with the Head of Risk and Internal Controls, this person will be responsible for a varied risk management role, covering a variety operational and strategic risks.
This is not a "box-tick" risk role, and requires someone with a relationship-based approach to risk management
• Lead on the embedding and continuous improvement of the risk management framework.
• Assist with the management and development of the operational risk registers and strategic risk register.
• Prepare monthly risk reporting and lead on its continuous improvement.
• Demonstrate understanding of key business processes and risks and their controls.
• Perform evaluation of design and effectiveness of controls.
• Assist with the development and execution of a risk based internal audit plan.
• Demonstrate strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task on quality work deliverables.
• Coach, train, and provide guidance to business stakeholders to promote best practice in risk management and effective internal controls.
• Build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organisation as well as with key external stakeholders (accreditation bodies, external consultants, etc.).
• Plan and conduct risk based internal audits to a high standard, communicating and delivering high quality audit reports.
The company is looking for someone with experience in risk management frameworks and in conducting risk based internal audits . You will be a strong problem solver with excellent stakeholder management skills.
In return the company can offer a daily rate of circa £300-£400 per day dependent on experience, and a predominantely home-based role with minimal travel.
They are looking to hire someone at short notice - So apply now to find out more.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: WatfordDate posted: 28 July 2022Risk and Internal Controls Manager - Scientific Organisation - Watford (Remote working role) - Circa £55,000-£70,000
Salary: £350 - £375 per dayLocation: St. AlbansDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting interim Senior Accountant opportunity, working for a market leader in its field, based in St. Albans.
Salary: £62,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 02 August 2022Accounting Investigations Manager - Membership Organisation - Milton Keynes (with 3 days per week WFH) - Circa £62,000-£65,000
Salary: £42,000 - £55,000 per annum + + Bonus + Excellent BenefitsLocation: CambridgeDate posted: 02 August 2022A Pharmaceuticals business based in Cambridge are looking to recruit a SOX Analyst.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% bonusLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 02 August 2022Customs and Duty Analyst - Major Retail Company - Milton Keynes (with remote working) - Circa £40,000-£60,000 plus bonus and benefits package