Head of Client Contract Compliance (EMEA)
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Willy McBride
Date posted 25 July 2022london accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 media London London GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Client Contract Compliance (EMEA) to join a leading global Advertising and Public Relations company based in London.
Reporting to the Global Director of Client Contract Compliance and working closely with the EMEA Chief Commercial Officer, the purpose of the role is to provide assurance over the effectiveness of client contract compliance control frameworks and coordinate the response to client audits across EMEA markets.
The Head of Client Contract Compliance (EMEA) role will plan and undertake market level process control maturity assessments, identify control gaps, recommend improvements and provide markets with the guidance training and support they require to enable them to develop and implement new and enhanced control frameworks.
The role will also be responsible for coordinating the response to audits commissioned by EMEA region and EMEA market clients.
The business has a friendly and social working environment with many perks including competitive salary, bonus and great benefits. The role offers hybrid working arrangements, however there is a modern office in central London which is available 5 days per week.
Head of Client Contract Compliance (EMEA) responsibilities include:
- Coordinate Risk and Process Maturity Assessments
- Develop and implement Policies, Standards and Training's
- Execute market health-checks tests of control
- Assess market performance against companies 10 indicators of commercial excellence
- Working closely with the market compliance leads and legal teams to ensure that any financial compliance audits are managed in accordance with the Audit Handbook
- Point of contact for EMEA client contract compliance
- Relevant accounting qualifications are useful but not necessary
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Commercially minded with a natural ability to identify issues and create solutions in a collaborative manner
- Experience in a Media or Advertising agency preferred
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley or J-SOX principles beneficial
- Internal audit or controls background is preferred
This is a truly unique role for someone to join a very reputable Advertising and Public Relations company in London. For more information or to apply, please contact Willy.email@example.com.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting opportunity to join a Global Media business as Head of Client Contract Compliance. Based in London, the role reports to the Global Director and will support the COO.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 July 2022We’re currently recruiting an experienced Head of Finance - Content for a well-known media brand based in London.
Salary: Up to £100,000 per annum + £8k car allowance + 40% BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 August 2022A massive and listed player across the UK real estate space are looking for their next senior hire being the Head of Finance Operations.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a Global Media business based in London.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a fast-growing content platform focused on creating, financing, and distributing high end films and tv series.