Risk and Assurance Manager
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 22 June 2022midlands accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 pharmaceuticals Leicestershire Leicestershire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available with a leading provider of pharmaceutical wholesaling and logistics solutions to independent pharmacists and global pharmaceutical manufacturers for a Risk and Assurance Manager to cover North, NI and Scotland. You will ensure that there is an effective control environment covering all aspects of accounting, administration and operations.
- Carry out independent assessment of business activities and initiatives with a view to improving business performance across North of UK, NI and Scotland
- Undertake field work using appropriate audit techniques to include testing of procedures and processes using predetermined programmes, observing activities, discussion, charting processes and documentation
- Maintain high departmental standards in quality of audit
- Consult, advise and initiate with other departments about policies
- Knowledge of Accounting processes, risk, audit and loss prevention
- Operational and/or financial experience in warehousing and distribution environment
- Ability to gather, analyse, and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
- Experience of managing and influencing people
- Experience of coaching and developing others to understand processes and procedures
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently – to manage relationships that ensure actions are taken but the job holder remains independent of the locations they are responsible for
This is an excellent opportunity with a leading business. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at email@example.com
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 June 2022My client, a rapidly growing Birmingham based business is looking to on-board a Internal Audit and Risk Specialist to join the team at our European HQ in Birmingham. The specialist will be joining the Head of internal audit, working within a small, but technologically leveraged team. The specialist will have the opportunity to gain experience and progress within the organisation.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: RugbyDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to drive the growth of a start-up site. The successful candidate will have responsibility for a number of weekly and monthly reporting tasks. Working closely with operational teams, they will analyse the performance of the P&L, prepare budgets, forecasts and play an important role in client facing meetings.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 June 2022Our client, a Private Equity backed organisation with large growth are looking for a Financial Accountant to manage the accounting, reporting, treasury, audit and tax functions of allocated private equity funds, direct investment funds and structured products. This is offering fantastic benefits and flexibility and of course, hybrid working.
Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 per annumLocation: Brierley HillDate posted: 10 June 2022Reporting to the Commercial Financial Controller providing financial analysis to the Asset Management team / Directors on the performance of the properties across the UK portfolio.
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annumLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 07 June 2022Robert Walters – Finance Systems Analyst - Permanent – West Midlands (Hybrid Working) Our client, a market leading logistics business providing package deliver and mail services is looking for a permanent Finance Systems Analyst to support the finance function and wider business in preparing and managing key datasets in addition to using technical skillset to analyse and improve reporting tools.