Salary £225 - £300 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-11-27 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 225 300 300 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global IT and technology organisation, based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Internal Auditor to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor position will include:
- Undertaking internal audits in accordance with IIA standards, as per the internal audit plan.
- Undertake audit testing.
- Completion of internal audit reports, and agreeing recommendations with management.
- Managing stakeholder expectations and experience of the process.
- Critically challenging existing processes and controls.
- Assist in managing the internal audit co-sourced partners.
- Deputising for the Director of Risk and Compliance as required.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have experience within an internal audit role
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Internal Auditor role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.